Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween/JS Update


RRRR

Only halfway done the Jersey Shore replica house. It would've been easier buut some objects in TS3 (such as STAIRS) are shaped so damn odd, that I had to shape the house a bit differently. Not enough that any viewer would notice, but enough to make me have to re-due things 100000 times.

Also, I'm not sure where half the bedrooms are located. There's this site which has panoramic views of the house, but it doesn't really help with things like hallways and room locations.


Haven't even started the Halloween special, but it'll be fast. Kat's writing a script-ish story thing for me :P SO I can just use that and record, which will be pretty easy I suppose! I'll work on that with the time I have free of today(3:43AM here at the moment) and get it done before the Halloween Party tomorrow :DDD I'll show it then, and we can all have many lulz v_v



I think I'll start the Xmas one in a few days. Because I hate having to rush xD






Pictures from part of the Halloween cast;






0 comments:

Post a Comment