Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010


UPDATE TIME.


I've got Late Night finally :P Just in the process now of figuring out which packages need to fuck off.

Alsoo some sims I'm going to have to most likely remake -.- Noticed problems with the muscle tone slider not working on a few sims, and I can't be arsed to figure out why. So I'll just remake them which will be a bitch to do, but Oh well.

Once all that is done I plan to start the Jersey Shore parody. It'll be easy, because most of it is just funny lines/scenes taken out of the show. Hopefully I can get that done today, then spend the time I have free on Friday and the weekend making the Halloween special.

If I can't get it done however, I'll just have to postpone it until after Halloween because what's the fun of a Halloween special AFTER Halloween D:?


0 comments:

Post a Comment